Premium sirloin gets a little pep in its step from ground cumin, creamy-yet-zesty avocado yogurt dressing, crunchy pepitas, and a crisp bed of baby spinach. Fresh, spunky, savory, and satisfying, all in one dish.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 1 package Swift Premium Sirloin Flap
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 large ripe avocado
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives plus additional for garnish
- Juice of 1 large lime
- Pinch cayenne
- 12 cups baby spinach
- 1/4 cup roasted pumpkin seeds
- Preheat a grill and rub the grates with oil. Rub the steak with cumin and salt and pepper.
- In a blender, combine the avocado, yogurt, chives, lime juice, cayenne, 2-3 tablespoons water and season with salt and pepper. Blend until smooth. Transfer to a bowl.
- Grill the steak over high heat about 8-10 minutes per side. Remove to a cutting board and let rest 5 minutes.
- Divide the spinach between 6 serving plates. Slice the steak into 1/2-inch pieces across the grain and place over the spinach. Sprinkle with chives and pumpkin seeds. Serve with the avocado dressing on the side.